If you aren’t signed up in the 10 Day Detox you will now be wishing you were – exercise videos, beauty & health tips and now this give away for one of our lucky challengers! $130 Value of health and beauty! Woot!
No. 3 Balancing Facial Mask
Ten minutes to a purified complexion.
This nutrient-rich kaolin clay mask deep-cleans and balances, absorbing excess oil and drawing out impurities. Activated charcoal minimizes the appearance of pores, giving skin a smooth, refined appearance, while salicylic acid stimulates exfoliation. Perfect for those concerned with congestion and oily skin.
How to use:
Apply an even layer to clean skin. Let dry for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use 2-3 times per week. Can also be used as an overnight spot treatment.
Nourish and protect lips with this ultra-moisturizing lip balm, formulated with soothing andsoftening avocado oil, shea butter, meadowfoam seed oil, and jojoba oil. It’s also infused with peppermint and rosemary oils, which give the formula its refreshing scent.
How to use:
Rub a small amount onto lips. Use daily as needed.
doTERRA’s Wild Orange
Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is one of doTERRA’s top selling essential oils due to its energizing aroma and multiple health benefits. High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to support healthy immune system function when seasonal threats are high.
Popular Uses of Wild Orange Essential Oil
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- Energize the mind and body. Dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck.
- Use topically over the solar plexus and lower abdomen each day, or before situations that cause self-doubt.
- Add a drop to a shirt collar, rub through the hair, or inhale from cupped hands in times of fear, doubt, or anxiety.